Owner's Manuals

toto

My husband and I just purchased a 1993 Toyota Sea Breeze that had no manuals. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to photocopy? It wouldn't even have to be exactly that year? Also, manuals for the Onan 2800 generator? We can't figure out where the oil plug is on that to change the oil or how much it would take. Appreciate any help anyone can give. Thanks :help:

• 1 month later...
My husband and I just purchased a 1993 Toyota Sea Breeze that had no manuals. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to photocopy? It wouldn't even have to be exactly that year? Also, manuals for the Onan 2800 generator? We can't figure out where the oil plug is on that to change the oil or how much it would take. Appreciate any help anyone can give. Thanks :help:

This manual might help you get started: http://www.cyclingtrip.com/tonty/owners-ma...-Manual-PDF.pdf

• 1 year later...

1) I have a 1992 Itasca Spirit - same as Winnebago Warrior and I am looking for the RV manual -- anybody have one that I can copy?

2) I have a 2.5 Kohler & got a PDF file version of the service & parts manual from the local (statewide) Kohler dealer - be happy to share - what is your email?

• 5 years later...

1) I have a 1992 Itasca Spirit - same as Winnebago Warrior and I am looking for the RV manual -- anybody have one that I can copy?

2) I have a 2.5 Kohler & got a PDF file version of the service & parts manual from the local (statewide) Kohler dealer - be happy to share - what is your email?

I'm not sure if you still have those manuals; I have a1994 Itasca Spirit with no manual. If you can email those manuals it would very much appreciated to: HDuque8843@aol.com

I'm down here in south Florida. Thank you very much either way.