Tired of trolling so i joined. Hello folks

hippinikster

Greetings folks...Thought i should at least introduce myself here. I have been trolling the site for about 3months now while researching these toyhomes and looking for a good buy. Which i haven't found yet. I am a native Texan however very well traveled to say the least. I catch alot of slack from friends who call me a nomad..lol. Just have one of those Gypsy bones in my body. A few months back i decided to begin consolidating and selling things off to prepare for a year out on the road. My plans are to be out on the open road around febuary sometime. From Texas i plan on heading to Alabama to visit a friend and allow the temps to warm up a bit before heading to wisconsin and the U.P. From there off to Washington state for a Rainbow Gathering then who knows. I look forward to the trip and a new found freedom.

Peace

Welcome to the boards troll! .. :)

Tho I must say that the internet term "troll" doesn't represent someone who just "lurks" forums without joining/participating. A troll is somewhat of a trouble maker and incites ppl's emotions hoping to send a topic into a frenzy. This is different than "flaming" or just "bad manners" btw, tho typically a troll isn't the most mannered poster. You seem too nice to be labeled as a troll.

150px-DoNotFeedTroll.svg.png

Here's a definition of a troll:

What is a troll?

We could use more hippies and gypsies on the board! We're all wierdos here, you'll fit right in.

thx bajadulce....... I only know that where ever you are is where your at..lol Perhaps more of a leperchaun most of the time, and a clurichaun:rolleyes: on some days.

Welcome to the boards troll! .. :)

Tho I must say that the internet term "troll" doesn't represent someone who just "lurks" forums without joining/participating. A troll is somewhat of a trouble maker and incites ppl's emotions hoping to send a topic into a frenzy. This is different than "flaming" or just "bad manners" btw, tho typically a troll isn't the most mannered poster. You seem too nice to be labeled as a troll.

150px-DoNotFeedTroll.svg.png

Here's a definition of a troll:

What is a troll?

We could use more hippies and gypsies on the board! We're all wierdos here, you'll fit right in.

BTW that was an excellent troll you posted

thnx. Just trying to help out a fellow troll. :)

Also "wherever you are is where you're at".. You a People's Guide to Mexico reader too?

peoples.jpg

People's Guide to Mexio Best camping/rv book ever written! I insist you check it out as a fellow cruiser.

Chinooks are fun. My mom had one 20 years ago for awhile after she graduated from VW vans.

I owned one for a few weeks and it had potential. Now that I have an audience, I'll describe a little story about it:

I actually bought it at one of those toyota rallies from a kid in SoCal for $1500 bucks. I figured someone I knew in Santa Cruz might eventually want one and well what the heck, it might be fun to tinker around with. I wrote Dave a $500 check and agreed to pickup/pay the difference 3 months later after he graduated (he wanted to keep for a few more months). I lost his number between that time, but we eventually hooked back up. I drove it back to Santa Cruz from Orange county (not sure how I got there) and it promptly sat for the next 3 months in which I sold it for $1500 bucks to a hippie from San Luis Obispo, who actually gave me $500 bucks and said would pick up a few weeks later haha. Well I ended up delivering it to San Luis Obispo (can't remember how or why that worked out) for him. Can't remember the guys name, but he had at least 20 of these things on his property! I swear 20! So San Luis Obispo Craig's list might be a good place to check :)

btw, here's one of those mini toy campers that are pretty cool.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/2146895186.html

Says there was a chinook as well, but didn't see it.

Check out the description of the thing btw.. funny stuff! in fact so funny I gotta post here (cause eventually the ad becomes obsolete and the link dead)

I am selling both of my 78' Toyota Campers. Look also for the Chinook

This one I really don't want to sell but it may be time to let it go.

it is completely gutted so it has a lot of space to set up the way you want it.

The fiberglass is in great shape. This one turns head without a paint job,

and the girls give me funny looks like they want to get in the back

and do bad things. Great for the beach.

Stacy @650.669.1535

Careful now.. lots of wierdos on Craig's list. And to be fair, Stacy could be either a man or a woman haha. Santa Cruz! Keep it wierd!

Gluck in your hunt. Will keep an eye out.

From there off to Washington state for a Rainbow Gathering then who knows. I look forward to the trip and a new found freedom.

Peace

Well, when you get near Boise, give a shout! My brother and I (and maybe our wives) would like to take a gander a whatever rig you end up with!

Hello,

I will be hosting the 5th Annual Midwest Toy-In in October in Nothern Indiana,

probably the first weekend in October. We had 15 Toyotas last year. Email me

if you would like to be on the notify list as I get the details worked out.

Dennis...bufbooth at yahoo dot com

Put me on the list for the Mid West ToyIn. Where at in Indiana?, Angola?

Early Oct is bad for me as I work for a large cannery and we're in the middle of fall harvest. BUT, would try and make it if its close by (Angola is a little over an hour west of here)