couple of appliance questions

trintek

I am working on rebuilding a 1977 toyota chinook, now i believe this is a chinook concourse but am unsure as it came with no manuals. On to the questions:

1) I believe the fridge/freezer is a dometic cm211/rm211, the 12v/off/120v switch on the back turns fine, but it also turns the part marked 12v/off/120v. The knob seems to be red pointed selector knob, but as it turns the plate with the markings as well, no clue what does what. If someone has one of these and can verify, what position is what? ie: does counterclockwise all the way = 12v, clockwise all the way = 120v, and center = off? Also looking for the operator manual on this one.

2) The range is a vitreo safari, I think the model is 43-26, I have 1 of the 2 burners working on it. Any chance someone knows where to find a copy of the manual for it (service manual or basic disassembly, etc)?

3) I have no clue what the furnace is, it is marked as 4200 btu and does not seem to have an electrical connection, the thermostat is built in. I also did not notice a striker or push button ignition, so am assuming it is full manual and no forced air. Any info on that would be appreciated. I assume I need to push in the switch, then light the pilot with a match?

4) Last but not least, the converter panel is a pcm 15ck, I have no info on this at all. My main questions are... when plugged in do I have 120v power at all times, or do I need to flip a switch? There is a switch on the unit but it is not marked 12/120, so i guess my main question is, does the converter give 120v at all times when hooked up, or only when the switch is in the 120 position (which i am not sure if 120 is top depressed or bottom depressed)?

thanks in advance for any help,

trin