Honda EU2000i

Raymond

I have a 1983 20' Toyota Dalphin and a EU2000i Honda generator that I would like to mount on the bumper,(3"), or on a hitch platform about the size of the generator. The problem I am having trouble with is how do I keep it from growing legs and following some one home. Ihave thought about using a 3/8" hardened chane raped around the bumper and through the chaine with a shank proteced lock. If some one has a better idea I would like to hear it.

It's pretty small can you put it inside when you leave the MH some where? Maybe the bath room and close the door.

I know I'd worry about having something that valuable hanging out the back for all to see. How about cutting the bottom out of a cooler so you could simply drop it down over the Honda to conceal it? It would also keep oll the road grime off it.

I was thinking it would't work with out some kind of cage. Old and with bad back, just didn't want to haul it out. Think I have found a place by the door to sit it.

Thanks for responding