Venting..

ynkedad

Today I took the RV out for gas in preparation for our camping trip next week. Well it took roughly $33.00 to fill'er up ( it was just below 1/4 tank) when I hear splashing. I looked under the RV and saw a puddle on the ground, and gas pouring out of the vent line going to the tank.:ranting2: So now my morning was decided for me as I had to fix it. I gotta tell ya, the frikkin hose was married to the tank! The darn thing was hard to get to, ntm seriously stuck. Then I had to remove the frikkin plastic cover under the bench seat that covers the two gas lines, in order to remove that end of the hose.

WOW, I gotta tell ya that was a real treat :ranting2: !

Yeah, someone must have had stock in silicone and epoxy, cuz they sure used a lot of it. And lets not forget about the screws that were a real joy to hunt for and remove!:angry01:

Anyway, It's fixed and I survived..Can't wait to go camping next week. It's been like 10 years since I've been..

G' Night...

• 3 months later...

Yeah it's me again.. Figured i'd just add on to this one.

Y'all probably recall me mentioning the wind catching the awning and tearing it, along with ripping the hardware off the side of the camper right.

Well I finally got that all fixed up. The replacement awning cost me like $230. and the repairs to the side of the camper where the hardware came off cost like $500.

I decided to put the awning on myself because the hourly rate at this camper repair shop was like $110/hr.:rolleyes:

Well it wasn't all that hard to do except it started to rain right in the middle of the job. Yep, the Weather man said there was a 10% chance of rain but, forgot to mention it was right over my house!:ranting2: Well, just as we were wraping everything up a gust of wind caught my ladder, and knocked it over into the side of the camper.:lips-sealed: Yeah it made a nice pie shaped 3"x 2" DING in the siding .

So at this point i'm thinking WTF?!!! I just got done fixing a boo boo and along comes another flippin' boo boo that I now have to fix! :ranting2: UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!