New to RV's

ynkedad

My wife and I just purchased a well taken care of 1991 Dolphin v6. It's our first RV ever and we're stoked! :hyper:

I hope to talk to some of you out there and pick up more great tips and information from time to time.

I dunno what else to say... :buttwiggle:

~Ray

My wife and I just purchased a well taken care of 1991 Dolphin v6. It's our first RV ever and we're stoked! :hyper:

I hope to talk to some of you out there and pick up more great tips and information from time to time.

I dunno what else to say... :buttwiggle:

~Ray

Well.... Where are you? And, more importantly, are you interested in getting together for a Northwest ToyHome rally on Vancouver Island next summer? If so... get on over to the Rallies and Toy Ins forum!

Well.... Where are you? And, more importantly, are you interested in getting together for a Northwest ToyHome rally on Vancouver Island next summer? If so... get on over to the Rallies and Toy Ins forum!

Sorry, I was updating my profile with my information.

We're in Central Florida, so i'm not sure about that particular get together is going to work for us.

Hi Ray, welcome.

I especially noted your post since we also have a 92 Dolphin, V6. We are new at this also, just had our 2nd trip this November. Bought the unit in Sept.

Was wondering if Jerry might contact you private thru e-mail to compare some notes. thumbup.gif

We are having a problem with generator, can't seem to generate electricity to run anything. Also, the water pump is not pumping so maybe you can tell us about how you use your unit.

Thanks,

Marilyn

Hi Ray, welcome.

I especially noted your post since we also have a 92 Dolphin, V6. We are new at this also, just had our 2nd trip this November. Bought the unit in Sept.

Was wondering if Jerry might contact you private thru e-mail to compare some notes. thumbup.gif

We are having a problem with generator, can't seem to generate electricity to run anything. Also, the water pump is not pumping so maybe you can tell us about how you use your unit.

Thanks,

Marilyn

Hiya Marilyn, thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, anyone can contact me thru my email if they wish. Although, I'm not too sure how much help I'd be as i'm new to RV's at this point. If I were you i'd post the questions you may have here on the forum as well, because there seems to be a wealth of knowledge to be had here.