Hello from a newbie

Nam

Hello all,

Finally I was able to register!!!

With much consideration, I've just got a shortie version of a 1990 Winnebago Warrior with 77K miles. My first RV ever. I've always wanted a Toyota truck as a toy but this RV will do me much better overall.

The Warrior is so basic...no gen, no AC, no microwave...I am on the progress or added those amenities. So far I've got a brandnew Coleman 13000btu, an Onan Microlite 2800, Xantrex 1000W inverter...in storage. With my busy schedule, not sure when those are up but I'll do my best.

Just want to drop a line to say hi to you all

Hello all,

Finally I was able to register!!!

With much consideration, I've just got a shortie version of a 1990 Winnebago Warrior with 77K miles. My first RV ever. I've always wanted a Toyota truck as a toy but this RV will do me much better overall.

The Warrior is so basic...no gen, no AC, no microwave...I am on the progress or added those amenities. So far I've got a brandnew Coleman 13000btu, an Onan Microlite 2800, Xantrex 1000W inverter...in storage. With my busy schedule, not sure when those are up but I'll do my best.

Just want to drop a line to say hi to you all

Welcome...and take the time to peruse the pages here and just about any question you have will have been asked...or can be answered. My Toy is my first as well, and I completely gutted it and rebuilt it the way I wanted it to look. I live in mine full-time off the grid with solar and wind power... They are great as you can park them anywhere and they don't stick out like the big coaches.

I'm sure you'll have alot of questions as time goes by, and you've come to the right [place to have them answered!

Thank you!!!

So far, I started to go through and seal anywhere that needed to be sealled. The worst spot seems to be the the cab-over bed with dry rot, water damage. I went through and replaced all the damaged wood, re-seal, and it's ok now.

-All appliances seem to work except the frig, I can't get the spark. It's the Norcold unit. I will search the forum but any hint would be appreciated

-Black water valve leaks so I just bought an extension with a valve...quick fix for me, cost $23 bucks

-Other minor issues here and there but so far it's great. I actually drive to work and park in the company lot...it fits

-I have learned a lot so far from this forum. Great members here, pls. keep up the good work. I'll upload some pics as soon as I figure out how to.

-Got to love Toyota reliability...read here: http://www.garagepartner.com/rialta/story1.htm

WELCOME!!!!!!! AWESOME SITE HUH??? :ThumbUp: I RESEARCHED THIS SITE BEFORE I BOUGHT MINE :)

Thank you!!!

So far, I started to go through and seal anywhere that needed to be sealled. The worst spot seems to be the the cab-over bed with dry rot, water damage. I went through and replaced all the damaged wood, re-seal, and it's ok now.

-All appliances seem to work except the frig, I can't get the spark. It's the Norcold unit. I will search the forum but any hint would be appreciated

-Black water valve leaks so I just bought an extension with a valve...quick fix for me, cost $23 bucks

-Other minor issues here and there but so far it's great. I actually drive to work and park in the company lot...it fits

-I have learned a lot so far from this forum. Great members here, pls. keep up the good work. I'll upload some pics as soon as I figure out how to.

-Got to love Toyota reliability...read here: http://www.garagepar...alta/story1.htm

Edited by dpstangfan93