• 2 weeks later...

For those in need. also note they give some torque specs on first page, the lugnut torque has always been a subject of debate, but it shows 170# YOW!!!post-5-1159492752.jpgpost-5-1159492794.jpgpost-5-1159492816.jpgpost-5-1159492835.jpgpost-5-1159492854.jpgpost-5-1159492872.jpgpost-5-1159492888.jpg

Nolan,

Hey thanks a million for taking the time to post these manual pages! This is very helpful.

Something must have gone wrong as I can not find them. If you made an album I think there is a selection to allow all to view it. Been awhile since I made an album.

Thanks Nolan

Greg

Hey Greg, I just looked and the post is there, at least I,m seeing it on my end. I posted it originally in the engine, drivetrain forum, then as you asked I reposted it in the tech issue forum. Both are captioned 1 ton axle info and have the thumbnail attachments of the axle service pages from Toyota service manual, if you click or even double click the thumbnail it will enlarge it to easy viewing size.

If a problem let me know and I'll try to post them where you want them located. Nolan

Hi Nolan

I am sorry, I think I confused it. I saw the post in the tech forum, where I was talking about is the gallery where photos and documents can be uploaded to. The link will be up at the top right in the area just below the web site forums logo. I thought that if uploaded there it will be easier to find in the future for folks. Its such a great piece (set) of information. Which makes me think that perhaps I should create a gallery spot just for axle stuff.

Greg

• 3 months later...
I looked in the tech area and the pictures of the torc don't show up any longer. Can someone post them again, thanks in advance, Katz

I tried reposting the pages but for some reason all I get is an error message and they won't upload :ranting2: , so I sent them directly to Greg, the site owner, to see if he can possibly make it work. :help: stay tuned!!

I tried reposting the pages but for some reason all I get is an error message and they won't upload :ranting2: , so I sent them directly to Greg, the site owner, to see if he can possibly make it work. :help: stay tuned!!

The images got lost in the server crash, presently there is a problem with the gallery. Tech support is looking into the issue as I type. No matter what when I get home tonight I will place them somewhere so they are available.

Thanks Nolan

Greg