Leaf Spring Helper Kit '84 Toyota?

I've never installed air springs myself, so can't comment. I'd have to say that it would depend on how handy you are and how well equipped your garage is. Since the different motorhomes are all slightly different, you might encounter some minor clearance issues. I think the most common one is with the exhaust system where it passes over the axle.

The easiest and cheapest is RideFlex full length booster leaf by Superior Automotive. They fit right over the shackle and are rated at 2,000 #s. I paid about $35 at a common auto parts store.

http://www.sup-auto.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2&Itemid=3

• 7 months later...

New to this group .A friend and I have matched set of Sunraders (18 ft) we both recently replaced the rear springs to bring the ride height to Toyotas 11.6 inches measured at front shackle bolt to ground.He made up a set of 9 leafs 2 1/2 inch X 1/4 inch we used two sets of used springs and re arched them in a press.I made a set starting with a lift kit using 5/16 X 2 1/2 with a 3 1/2 lift 5 leafs and added one 1/2 X2 1/2 inch leaf re arched to match the lift kit arch,now have total of 6 leafs.Both systems got us a desired ride height ,mine 12 1/2 inch his 11 5/8 inch he has sway bar I don't both Raders ride great .After we put 14 thousand miles on saggy bottoming springs it is a great change!