Any factory service manuals online? 1977 Chinook

I'm basically looking for .pdf copies of factory service manuals. I've run across other Toyotas FSM's online, but nothing for the older stuff. I'd even settle for just the 20R. Anyone have an idea what the actual manuals usually run?

Are you looking for specific information about engine repair? If so, you can just pick up the shop manual at any autoparts store. Just go in and ask them where the shop manuals are located and pick up a shop manual for a 1977 Toyota Pickup, cause the Chinook is just mounted on the pickup's frame. Essentially, what you've got yourself is a 77 Toyota Pickup, just with the chinook camper on the back.

If you're looking for the actual Chinook User Guide that came with the Chinook, there are .pdfs of the entire book floating around on this site somewherez. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll send you mine in a zip file.

-George

Are you looking for specific information about engine repair? If so, you can just pick up the shop manual at any autoparts store. Just go in and ask them where the shop manuals are located and pick up a shop manual for a 1977 Toyota Pickup, cause the Chinook is just mounted on the pickup's frame. Essentially, what you've got yourself is a 77 Toyota Pickup, just with the chinook camper on the back.

If you're looking for the actual Chinook User Guide that came with the Chinook, there are .pdfs of the entire book floating around on this site somewherez. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll send you mine in a zip file.

-George

I'm looking for the actual Toyota FSM. I have the chiltons, but it covers many different models. I'd rather have the specific manual to this model truck. I suppose a FSM from any vehicle with the same 20R would do.

-George

Hey George101, I'd be interested in that Chinook user Guide. If you could find it, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks.