broken front camper window

cabell123

i need help finding a replacement window for the front of our motorhome

I am a new Toyota owner so dont know for sure.......others will chime in here soon. Is it the Coach window in front above the cab or the main vehicle window?

My window is also broken, the one on the coach in front of the sleeper. I am assuming so far,the best thing to do would be take it to any autoglass shop I dont know. I will watch too for replies as I will need to get mine fixed!

Edited by cheryle

I am a new Toyota owner so dont know for sure.......others will chime in here soon. Is it the Coach window in front above the cab or the main vehicle window?

My window is also broken, the one on the coach in front of the sleeper. I am assuming so far,the best thing to do would be take it to any autoglass shop I dont know. I will watch too for replies as I will need to get mine fixed!

Replacement windshields for the pickup should be available from most any windshield/autoglass installer. If what you need is a window on the cab door, you could save some $$ by going to a salvage yard that specializes in toyota pickpus.

If what you're looking for is a replacement window somewhere on the coach, it really depends on the maker. Some of the coachmakers were really nice and used standard frames that will allow replacement with either stock glazing or custom cut. If, like me, you have something like a Sunrader where the front windows are unique, wrap-arounds, it is a bit more complicated. There are sources like http://www.rvdoctorgeorge.com/ who stock all sorts of salvaged and hard-to-source parts. Really nice guys whom I've worked with multiple times. Hope that helps.

andrew

Replacement windshields for the pickup should be available from most any windshield/autoglass installer. If what you need is a window on the cab door, you could save some $$ by going to a salvage yard that specializes in toyota pickpus.

If what you're looking for is a replacement window somewhere on the coach, it really depends on the maker. Some of the coachmakers were really nice and used standard frames that will allow replacement with either stock glazing or custom cut. If, like me, you have something like a Sunrader where the front windows are unique, wrap-arounds, it is a bit more complicated. There are sources like http://www.rvdoctorgeorge.com/ who stock all sorts of salvaged and hard-to-source parts. Really nice guys whom I've worked with multiple times. Hope that helps.

andrew

thanks Andrew! Mine is an Odyssey. The window is flat ........I appreciate these boards. So much to learn and they are great sources for information. Sure glad we dont live in the non internet world anymore lol I will check that site out too!