Assembly Manual

spyder62

Hi All

New here but not to motor homes. Folks had a 33 ft fifth wheel and I had to sell my Ultra Van due to health problems a few years ago.

But back in shape so need a toy. Just picked up a 81 Dolphin for a good price. (130,000 miles) that has some water damage. Expected to find some in a older home. Would like to find a assembly manual or drawing on how it went together so I just don't start ripping things out. On the ultra was easy as it was a totally aluminum construction with paneling on the inside. So no wood framing.

thanks

rich

Oh here's the Ultra

333_in_front.jpg

Welcome from me, too. And thanks for making me aware of the Ultra Van. I wish they weren't so rare, because the chance of my acquiring one look pretty slim!

Thanks for the welcome. Yes the Ultras are rare but out of the 370 made over 200 are still on the road and they club knows were about 250 of them are.

They do turn up for sale check the Ultravan group on Yahoo. But being Corvair powered they do take a special person to own one. I loved mine ( move smiles per mile then anything I have owned). I took a 300 mile trip when I first got it and got 18MPG at 70 mph going up I-5 into Seattle. That I'm right at 6 feet and still had head room in the coach. Would love another but right now with no job and a transplant out of my price range.

rich