Should I be worried?

tumolt

After contacting a seller on Toyota Motorhomes I purchased 2 Toyota Sunrader seats and paid via paypal on 5-12-2010. I called the seller twice since then and emailed him asking when he would be shipping the seats out. No reply. Thanks, Matt

After contacting a seller on Toyota Motorhomes I purchased 2 Toyota Sunrader seats and paid via paypal on 5-12-2010. I called the seller twice since then and emailed him asking when he would be shipping the seats out. No reply. Thanks, Matt

Start a grievance claim with PayPal. That usually wakes up the seller really really fast. But its still early. You said seats but did not say which, driver and passenger or something in the coach? No matter, they have to be packaged for shipping and that might take a couple of days. He has to prove to paypal that he shipped them. Who knows maybe something happened to the guy. As an example I had to have my appendix removed on Monday and got out of the hospital on Wednesday but was out of it until Thursday. You just never know. ( I am not the seller!). I think there is a certain period of time that has to go by before you can file with paypal. Once that happens and you file they will contact the seller and if there is no response they usually refund.

I received my seats today and I am happy to report that all is well. The seller, Rich Carl has listed the interior of his '83 and from what I see about the seats, the rest has to look pretty darn good. I found out that he dropped his cell phone and was in the process of getting a new one. He did send the seats via Greyhound which is a lot cheaper than any other way to ship. You save as much as 60% over traditional carriers like freight forwarders. They have size and weight restrictions so check with Greyhound before you pack and ship the items you want to sell. Thanks Rich for a wonderful and nearly perfect transaction. Matt