May 15, 2010 Rally in central Washington state

dogre

May 15th, 2010, Steamboat Rock State Park, a few miles south of Electric City, Washington.

$25 or so full for full hookups the one night. I have options for other less expensive sites for earlier or later dates.

Potluck.

Be there or be square!

Info at 509-860-4800 or e-mail at dogre@hotmail.com

Goodmorning, we will try to attend the get together. As i posted on get together topic, we are starting our road trip to alaska and this stop over is on the route. Darrel & Gun

How are you going to get "Gun" across the border? Does he have all of his first shots as well as proof of good health? biggrin.gif

We hope to see you at the freelance get together at Steamboat Rock State Park, just south of Electric City, WA on May 15th.

Best Wishes,

Dave

How are you going to get "Gun" across the border? Does he have all of his first shots as well as proof of good health? biggrin.gif

We hope to see you at the freelance get together at Steamboat Rock State Park, just south of Electric City, WA on May 15th.

Best Wishes,

Dave

Goodmorning Dave," Gun" wub.gif is my wife's name, she is Swedish born in Sweden. If you note the G is capitolized. But we will have a shot gun with us. Just fill out a form stating the gun is for protection, no pistols though. Darrel& Gun

Canada allows you to take a shotgun thru their country?

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Heading out this afternoon for the Alaska road trip. Will be at the Steamboat Rock Park get together on the 15th. All packed and probably overweight, always do that. Have to pack the food wash the Dolphin and there will probable be numerous other thigs to do. Darrel

Haqve had to move the Central Washington Toybox Get Together to Osborn Bay SP CG. Steamboat was full. 7 miles north of Steamboat, primitive, $12/night, bring water. 2 Toys so far.Dave509-860-4800

Canada allows you to take a shotgun thru their country?

I was a bit surprised to read that, too.

Just for everone's FYI, the only thing that's required to get a dog across the border in either direction is proof of a rabies shot. And they very rarely ask to look at it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a bit surprised to read that, too.

Just for everone's FYI, the only thing that's required to get a dog across the border in either direction is proof of a rabies shot. And they very rarely ask to look at it.

Both GUN'S are now in Stewert,BC, Darrel