1984 Dolphin w/ 5 lug axle

lovedayjd

We just purchased a 1984 Dolphin with the standard 5 lug rear dual axle, and after some research it seems National RV may be out of buisness. Just wondering what my options may be on changing out to the 6 lug. Any help would be appreciated.

We are so excited to have this Dolphin. Tons of adventures sure to come.

Thanks,

Jesse

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jesse and Courtney,

Welcome to the family!

I've been kinda out of pocket and thought I'd check in. Saw your post and wasn't sure if someone has already addressed your 6 lug question. Decided to drop a line or two.

Sadie had the same 5 lug faux dual rearend issue when I bought her in May of '08. After parusing many old posts re: the dreaded 5 lug, I realized that a switch needed to be at the top of my priority list. The past posts on this forum and it's members were incredibly helpful in making sure I asked the right questions while I searched, and also when it came for me to buy and ship the parts. I found Sadie's new rearend at www.toyotasalvage.com in Pheonix.

You're in the right place. The toy gurus on this forum hold a very special place in our hearts.

Take your time while searching topics and reviewing past entries. Take notes too smile.gif

You're gonna have an awesome year!

Shanda