Toyota differential carrier to axle housing gasket part #??? HELP!

Hi.

My local Toyota dealership cannot find me the gasket that goes between the differential carrier and axle housing on the 6 bolt dually full floating rear axle.

They want a VIN, but that does not work as my unit is an 85' New Horizon which came equipped w/ the semi-floating rear axle. My replacement axle is a 6 bolt full floating dually axle which came off of a toyota dealership courtesy bus which was wrecked in 87' w/ 278 miles on it, and is identical to the replacement full floating 6 bolt axle for Toyota motorhome. The dealership ordered up gasket for a 79' Landcruiser full floating axle which had the correct number of bolt holes but was too large in diameter (wrong size).

They tell me they cannot order the correct gasket w/ out a VIN # or year and model # of vehicle (excluding motorhome, which they cannot reference in their parts database).... Does anyone know what the full float Toyota replacement axle Toyota part# is??? HELP!!!

If I read it right, on a smaller toy it was silicon,maybe same on the one ton axel

Agreed, it came with a thin paper gasket but silicon sealer works fine.

Got ahold of the parts manager after posting here- he has now ordered one for a 87' Toyota 1 ton pickup w/ duallys and we'll see if that matches my template that I made be tapping a piece of cardboard into the studs on the rear axle housing...If that does not match, I guess I'll go w/ the Permatex orange heavy duty RTV sealer.

I prefer to use the correct factory gasket if I can find it, however.

I feel lucky that NAPA auto parts was able to match up the hub/ axle shaft seals.