Winnebagos from oooo

futar

My last TOY mh was a Dolphin. What a well engineered and constructed MH. In between that and the previous Toy I had a class A Winny, my first. What a badly designed and constrcuted MH!! Winnebago seems obsessed with using particle board and assembling it with staples that are obviously shot from a hundred feet away. They also know how to place things in the worst locations. They design for optimum rain leaks and window frames that fall out amd much more.

My latest Toy is a Winny Warrior. I had little choice because of the scarcity of newer Toy MHs. Same poor design and construction. By the end of the summer I should have everything reasembled with screws and hot glue and real wood. Every time I look in a new place I find some some negligense by Winnebago. I saw a Gulf Steam MH site where they compared their construction to Winnebago. They noticed the same third rate crap that I did. If only I had bought a late model Dolphin!!!!