18' Sunrader - How much for Annual Insurance?

ceejay

I am wondering what kind of annual rates the other Toyota Sunrader owners (1984) are paying? My State Farm agent gave me a quote that

is quite a bit higher than my 2001 Chevy Express 1500 Cargo Van. (also 18')

Does anyone in the San Diego area own an 18' Toyota Sunrader? I just would like to see one in person before I fly cross country to buy one.

I've got a 21' parked in Linda Vista (close to Seaworld Drive and I5)... If that helps???

Lance

Thank you for that offer but I need to see the smaller 18' size because what I'm wondering about is if I could stand a small one like that.

Thank you for that offer but I need to see the smaller 18' size because what I'm wondering about is if I could stand a small one like that.

I think an 18' is perfect for 1 or 2 people. Travel with a pop up or pole canopy (if you don't have an awning) and a couple of camp chairs. For a stay longer than a day or 2, you'll want to be able to have a dry outside space to stretch out a bit. Storage is a huge issue, even for 2 people. Once your parked you can store some things in the cab or outside. You must be very familiar/comfortable with your traveling companion. If not, then an 18 footer is not for you.

I love my 18' Sunrader. Sometimes, I'm amazed when I step outside, because she feels so much bigger on the inside than she looks on the outside. Wish I was closer to give you the tour.

Best wishes on your search.

shandamac