Covers

who2ted

http://www.rvwholesalers.com/catalog/adco-...ft-01-1144.html

You are right... they will be like a big sack over your little Toyota

med_gallery_794_143_36582.jpg

http://www.sunbrellarvcovers.com/

These are custom covers, and cost about double the price of the typical covers you would get from Camping World or similar places. However, they are made to the exact dimensions of your RV (they send you a drawing of a class c and you fill in the dimensions in the blanks on the form).

brad

Any reccommendations for covers, for our 22'er? Assuming no one makes a smaller version and would have to adapt something. Kind of like a big oversize suit!

Any reccommendations for covers, for our 22'er? Assuming no one makes a smaller version and would have to adapt something. Kind of like a big oversize suit!

I had a custom tarp made at Montana Canvas in Belgrade Mt. It's made of the same material that the truckers use. It has "D" rings down each side and across the back. It has a zippered flap over the door for anytime access. I tie it on with rubber rope as truckers do and I'm able to drive down the road with it on.

They tell me it will last at least 20 years. $400.00 and well worth it!

T.A.J.

I've found that builders plastic covered by a plastic tarp is the most water proof (not pretty but works as good as keeping it inside). The builders plastic is waterproof and the tarp keeps it from blowing away. I attached boat cleats on the side to make tying the rope easier.

gallery_794_143_74329.jpg

I had a custom tarp made at Montana Canvas in Belgrade Mt. It's made of the same material that the truckers use. It has "D" rings down each side and across the back. It has a zippered flap over the door for anytime access. I tie it on with rubber rope as truckers do and I'm able to drive down the road with it on.

They tell me it will last at least 20 years. $400.00 and well worth it!

T.A.J.

Do you have any pictures of this?

Do you have any pictures of this?

I'll take some pics this fall when I reinstall the cover.

It completely covers the over head back to the windshield and straight down the sides leaving the bottom half of the windows uncovered for light in winter.

I really like it.

T.A.J.