What do you eat on?

who2ted

In my Old 87 Conquest there are two wooden dowels, covered with carpet, in the aisle way in front of the sofa. Remove these two plugs and insert round metal table legs then table top. Note: legs and table top should be stored in a closet in your ToyHome. With my floor plan with rear bath, the storage closet in bath room stores these components. With my table setup, it is difficult to access the coach doorway from the cooking galley. I may cut off one corner of the table on a diagonal, or move a receiver on the bottom of the table to change the angle slightly. Or could install a 3rd receiver on the floor to change set up angle. Currently tight space between refrigerator and table top, yet I manage when table is set up. However the coach table is usually kept in the storage closet, I set up a LL Beam portable roll up table outside under the canopy. I want to enjoy the outdoors whenever possible.