Interior walls

mytguin

Hi all,

I am getting to the "skin" stage of the repair of my cabover area. The coach had a foam type covering - paper on both sides and apx 1/4 inch of foam in between - then covered with wallpaper. - Made the walls kind of soft and "give" when pushed on. I'd like to use the foam "board" stuff again (but not the wallpaper...) Does anyone know where you can get that stuff?

Any other suggestions for a lightweight, easy to work with material for the walls would be glady considered. I have 1/4 in AC but - heavy, not fire resistant, hard to work with :headbonk:

Thanks,

Colleen

I am getting to the "skin" stage of the repair of my cabover area. The coach had a foam type covering - paper on both sides and apx 1/4 inch of foam in between - then covered with wallpaper. - Made the walls kind of soft and "give" when pushed on. I'd like to use the foam "board" stuff again (but not the wallpaper...) Does anyone know where you can get that stuff?

Any other suggestions for a lightweight, easy to work with material for the walls would be glady considered.

I remember that someone used peal and stick cork squares that came in a wide selection of colors in their overhead bunk. They said it went on easy and added a lot of sound deadening and insulation.

I did a quick look for that thread but did not find it (it might have been in another board but I believe it was in here)