Hey fellow Toy owners!

estelle

If any of you are travelling through Redwood country in No. Ca and need to hang for a night or two with free hookups, you ar welcome. I am 450 miles from San Francisco. . . about a 4.5 hour drive. I can move my toy over in the driveway for yours. I am located in the heart of the redwoods and am native here so can give you a heads-up about what to see and what the roads are like. There s a free dump station 6 miles North., as well as a Safeway. Two local grocery stores within 1 mile. Also a very nice KOA but is usually full. There is an RV repair shop 4 miles North open Mon-Fri.. Most state/Fed parks around here are very beautiful but no hookups. I live on a rural residential street.. driveway is about 40 feet long but 25 feet wide on one end. Boat hose and extension cord to garage are available. Driveway is private... fence on one side with neighbor on other side of fence, my house on other. this offer is for fellow toy owners only, I don't need some behemouth Bounder in here. . and of course we must talk first...

-estelle

Thanks, Estelle - that's very generous of you! I don't have a Toy yet, still looking, but once I find mine, I may just take you up on that offer. I live in Petaluma, so about 400 miles south of you. One of the things I'm most looking forward to is spending more time in the redwoods.

I am still learning and don't yet know what is needed to offer you the same kind of hospitality, but you're always welcome here if you want to stop 45 minutes north of SF some time. I know we have the room for you to park, not sure about the rest. :)

Kathy

If any of you are travelling through Redwood country in No. Ca and need to hang for a night or two with free hookups, you ar welcome. I am 450 miles from San Francisco. . . about a 4.5 hour drive. I can move my toy over in the driveway for yours. I am located in the heart of the redwoods and am native here so can give you a heads-up about what to see and what the roads are like. There s a free dump station 6 miles North., as well as a Safeway. Two local grocery stores within 1 mile. Also a very nice KOA but is usually full. There is an RV repair shop 4 miles North open Mon-Fri.. Most state/Fed parks around here are very beautiful but no hookups. I live on a rural residential street.. driveway is about 40 feet long but 25 feet wide on one end. Boat hose and extension cord to garage are available. Driveway is private... fence on one side with neighbor on other side of fence, my house on other. this offer is for fellow toy owners only, I don't need some behemouth Bounder in here. . and of course we must talk first...

-estelle

Hi Estelle

Thanks for the invite. We love that part of the country. We use to live on Hwy 96 down river from Yreka. and traveled northern California and Sourthern Orgeon quite a bit .

We live in AZ now but if we ever get out that way again will look you up. Thanks again

Gary & Freida

Hi Estelle

I am a new toy owner and just made my first trip to Trinidad, CA over the first week in July. Wish I had known you then because I think I paid about $10 to dump over there. Since it was our first time out, I had friends house sitting nearby and parked it in front of the house. It was great because I had trouble filling my water tank (didn't realize there were TWO places) and got to try out everything on it for the first time. Had a great time. Perhaps when the other Kathy finds her dream toy we can meet for coffee in that long driveway of your! Thanks again for posting your gracious offer here. You live in a beautiful area!

Kathy

-estelle

• 9 months later...

Hi Estelle,

What an awesome gesture - does the offer still stand?

We'll be traveling in early June from Michigan to Seattle, and then south down the coast to San Diego. We would love to visit and see the Redwoods area. We'll be in a two-Toyota caravan (84' Dolphin & 85' Rader) with 5 people and 3 dogs.

If we should be so lucky, we would love to meet and share travel stories.

Thank you for your offer.

Sincerely,

Aaron Johnson