hole in freshwater holding tank

My 86 toy Nova star came with an automatic dog watering system! Heh heh... two small holes in the bottom of fresh water tank that are visible. looks like previous owner tried to black jack over it at some point.... any ideas on how best to fix this?

Thanx

Thats a tuff one because the tanks are made out of a nylon type plastic which no adhesive will stick to. It is possible to weld with a pinpoint heat-gun. Basically you have a stick of the nylon plastic and melt it to the tank and hole. We used to make radiators that way. Where to find the tool and materials I do not know. The other option is a fitting larger than the hole and using a high speed drill you spin the fitting against the tank, the friction melts the two together. The third option is you drop a fitting into the tank through the filler and get it positioned through the hole. The fitting will have a flat flange on the inside and a threaded side on the outside where you screw on a nut with a rubber seal behind it. A trick it to take a long stiff wire, stick it through hole then filler then the fitting and tape the fitting onto the wire then pull it back through and into the hole.

Thats a tuff one because the tanks are made out of a nylon type plastic which no adhesive will stick to. It is possible to weld with a pinpoint heat-gun. Basically you have a stick of the nylon plastic and melt it to the tank and hole. We used to make radiators that way. Where to find the tool and materials I do not know. The other option is a fitting larger than the hole and using a high speed drill you spin the fitting against the tank, the friction melts the two together. The third option is you drop a fitting into the tank through the filler and get it positioned through the hole. The fitting will have a flat flange on the inside and a threaded side on the outside where you screw on a nut with a rubber seal behind it. A trick it to take a long stiff wire, stick it through hole then filler then the fitting and tape the fitting onto the wire then pull it back through and into the hole.

I don't think the water weld will work. You might want to try Seal All, I use it on kind of material. I put it on pin holes on my cheap nylon chest waders and it works.