Carrying Capacity for my 89 Sunrader

jackson

i just found it! pick it up tonight. i've searched for a year and my biggest concern is the weight i can carry. i'll have 2 adults, a dog and i'd like to put 2 kayaks up on the roof, 2 bikes on a ladder rack and make a fold down rack for a 300lb scooter, ice chest and honda 2000 generator. does anyone know the wet weight (just propane, fuel & some water) of these sunraders?

is a small trailer a better idea than a rack welded to the frame for carrying the scooter, etc?

i just found it! pick it up tonight. i've searched for a year and my biggest concern is the weight i can carry. i'll have 2 adults, a dog and i'd like to put 2 kayaks up on the roof, 2 bikes on a ladder rack and make a fold down rack for a 300lb scooter, ice chest and honda 2000 generator. does anyone know the wet weight (just propane, fuel & some water) of these sunraders?

is a small trailer a better idea than a rack welded to the frame for carrying the scooter, etc?

What kind of RV do you own?