list of toyota Micro-mini Motorhomes 1972-1994

Hi all. Im new to this forum but been a Toyota fan all my life. Been looking for a toyota motorhome for a while online and I really like the sunrader. But i often see it in USA. Did it occur on the European market? Is there any webpage dedicated to the different Motorhomes made for european market? Or does anyone have knowledge what models where made here. I am based in Sweden and don’t see any Toyotas so often for sale? I have been sleeping in my proace for a couple of years now and would be awesome to make an upgrade. Thanks all and hope you have a nice Sunday! 

/totoyota 

Not sure if this helps. My son lives in Okinawa and is into old Subaru’s. He has bought them from a website named Goonet Exchange, google it. They are very good to deal with and from what I can tell it’s like a Japanese website that caters to dealers putting their inventory on and selling to individuals. The website has many many vehicles and may have something you’re looking for.

Edited by MaineJed

9 hours ago, MaineJed said:

Not sure if this helps. My son lives in Okinawa and is into old Subaru’s. He has bought them from a website named Goonet Exchange, google it. They are very good to deal with and from what I can tell it’s like a Japanese website that caters to dealers putting their inventory on and selling to individuals. The website has many many vehicles and may have something you’re looking for.

Thank you i will check it out right away :)