Honda or Yamaha Generator, etc.

Hello All,

I thought I saw an older post here from someone who has a used Yamaha 2400 generator for sale. If you still have it, I'm interested. I'd also be interested in a used Honda EU 2000 if anybody has one.

Summer's finally here in Western Montana. Just got back from a trip to Libby for some "Pasture Pickin" with about 100 other bluegrass/country/folk musicians. Jammed until dawn with several different spontaneous groups. Great fun! My '85 Dolphin is the perfect size for these kinds of trips. I upgraded the five gallon propane tank to a 7.5 gallon and needed most of it for those cool mornings this time of year.

Thanks,

John

I had a honda eu 2000 for about 4 years worked great only would not start up once. I tipped it over while running and flooded it. Started up about an hour later. It would run my AC on the roof for about and hour then shut down and I would have to give it a few minutes. It was really hot outside too. Great little machine. Sold it so I could buy a honda welder combo.

Hello All,

I thought I saw an older post here from someone who has a used Yamaha 2400 generator for sale. If you still have it, I'm interested. I'd also be interested in a used Honda EU 2000 if anybody has one.

Summer's finally here in Western Montana. Just got back from a trip to Libby for some "Pasture Pickin" with about 100 other bluegrass/country/folk musicians. Jammed until dawn with several different spontaneous groups. Great fun! My '85 Dolphin is the perfect size for these kinds of trips. I upgraded the five gallon propane tank to a 7.5 gallon and needed most of it for those cool mornings this time of year.

Thanks,

John