First Motorhome - 1991 Toyota Odessey

bufbooth

Hello All,

I just purchased my first motorhome, a 1991 Toyota Odessey, 21 or 22 foot, 6 Cylinder.

It has 86,000 miles on it and appears to be in great mechical condition and the inside is

in very good condition. Has there been any recalls or major issues with this model

motorhome? Any rear axle problems? There was no owners manual, is there anyplace

I can get a one? I mainly need one for the truck, but one for the body would also be

great.

Also, the past owner stated on this last (and only) major trip Indiana to California, he

thought the engine was running a little hot (according to the heat guage) but it never

over heated. The raditor has not been service for at least 5 years, so hopefully a good

flush and fill will help this out.

Thanks,

Dennis...

Hello All,

I just purchased my first motorhome, a 1991 Toyota Odessey, 21 or 22 foot, 6 Cylinder.

It has 86,000 miles on it and appears to be in great mechical condition and the inside is

in very good condition. Has there been any recalls or major issues with this model

motorhome? Any rear axle problems? There was no owners manual, is there anyplace

I can get a one? I mainly need one for the truck, but one for the body would also be

great.

Also, the past owner stated on this last (and only) major trip Indiana to California, he

thought the engine was running a little hot (according to the heat guage) but it never

over heated. The raditor has not been service for at least 5 years, so hopefully a good

flush and fill will help this out.

Thanks,

Dennis...

I have a 91 v6 winne I think the axel thing was taken care of a few years before,however the rear wheel bearings have to be packed with grease on mine ,not oiled from the rear end. My temp runs a little over half on a hot day with a clean raditor. Tom