dont know much about exhaust systems, searched posts and have seen mufflers and pipes replaced and other exhaust components from 100-300 ... whats the worst case if i needed replacing ...garage going to check leak in morning when cold ..take a better look also the tires which i dont have the numbers till tomorrow they could not located today? apparently they are in short supply? also prob want to replace some radiator hoses

dont know much about exhaust systems, searched posts and have seen mufflers and pipes replaced and other exhaust components from 100-300 ... whats the worst case if i needed replacing ...garage going to check leak in morning when cold ..take a better look also the tires which i dont have the numbers till tomorrow they could not located today? apparently they are in short supply? also prob want to replace some radiator hoses

Hello,

I just had the exhaust manifold done on my 85 Sunrader with a 22RE engine. The mechanic sent the manifold off to be milled and that cost about $40, and a gasket and a couple hours labour , so my guess is that part was about $200. That is Canadian prices, but I think they are pretty similar to US ones.

Good Luck!

James