Rear rack or trailer installer

Hello, I'm looking for someone to install either a rear bumper & hitch (& possibly a small rack). All I want to be able to haul is a storage tub (or small scooter) and bikes off the hitch. I have seen several on my 2yr search for a toyota motorhome. Now that I have my rig, I cant find anyone to weld something on for me due to liability concerns. Anyone had a welder do this for them? If so, how close to Lincoln, NE was it? Who knows, might be worth a road trip, I do get excellent fuel economy for a road trip.

thanks

gmac

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm looking for someone to install either a rear bumper & hitch (& possibly a small rack). All I want to be able to haul is a storage tub (or small scooter) and bikes off the hitch. I have seen several on my 2yr search for a toyota motorhome. Now that I have my rig, I cant find anyone to weld something on for me due to liability concerns. Anyone had a welder do this for them? If so, how close to Lincoln, NE was it? Who knows, might be worth a road trip, I do get excellent fuel economy for a road trip.

thanks

gmac

try this link: http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ShoppingCart?quantity=1&storeId=6970&langId=-1&catEntryId=200337467&mainsku=4527908&fromPg=proddsp&URL=ShoppingCartView&cartButton.x=82&cartButton.y=12

• 2 months later...

thanks

gmac

Did u ever find someone to do this?