1993 Winnabego Warrior

harlan

I have been looking at these Toyota's for 4 years and I finally got one. It only has 31,000 miles but it in my opinon has been neglected. It has had some roof leaking that doesn't appear to be horrible but I will need to replace the roof panels. Does anyone know where I can buy replacement roof panels. I refurbished a travel trailer will much more roof damage than this but I just painted the board in the roof. I wanted to get this back to original, next question: The walls are very solid still can anyone recommend weather it is smarter to take the cabinets out and replace from the inside or try and disassemble the roof. I have a shop that it is in and I am not going to get into a hurry so which ever is the best direction. After I repaired the wood and replace the wallboards I had planeed on coating the roof with the "Liquid Rubber Roof".

Thanks for your comments

There is a guy on the site that has used spray on truck bed liner on his roof it looks really good! That's some pretty tough stuff.

I have a 92 Winne probably similar to yours I don't see any leaks yet I got the idea to remove the caulk and redo the seams removed the one across the back where the roof and end cap come together that was enough for me when I redid the one seam it looked worse then the original. I talked to a guy that has a RV repair place he recommend not removing caulk just cutting out spots that looked bad only and redo.

I found some paint in Wal Mart for rv's white 2 coats 1 gal did the top didn't cover completely but should help with the heat as the aluminum center was extremely hot couldn't put your hand on it and I think it will help keep the seams sealed what ever they used originally is still rubbery good stuff.