Buttons

Howdy, Just bought a 88 Toy Dolphin. Have a few buttons I have no idea what they do. Dealer knew even less. There a red switch just below the sink ???? Then there a toggle switch by hood release?? Is this stock? Is there a switch I throw to switch from plug in power to genny to batterey? Im a newbie and would grealty appriciate any help!! Thanks for your Time.

I don't have a switch near my sink, but since my Sunrader has a custom interior some things were moved around. Below is a picture of my switches: The red glowing one is for the water pump, as long as the pump is on it will be lit. The one below in the white frame is for the water heater, when it's first switched on, the light comes on until the water heater ignites then the light goes out but the water heater stays on as long as the switch remains in the 'on' position.

A toggle switch up near the hood release is usually a previous owner installation. You really have to trace out the wires and find out what it controls. I have a toggle swith up front that a previous owner installed and it controls add-on lights for the back to help see when you back up at night.

If you have a generator, did you find the switch to start it? It usually has an on/off switch and an hour meter. Once the generator is started it can be brought on-line by simply plugging your shore power cord into it, or by thowing a transfer switch manually (it opens the connection with shore power and picks up power from the generator, or you can have an automatic transfer switch that senses the voltage/current from the generator and automatically switches your AC outlets to the generator. I don't have a generator on my Sunrader so I don't know where these switches are usually installed.

Allen

post-481-1243015264_thumb.jpg