Late model Odysseys

Frenchy

I'm looking at buying a later model Odyssey RV '88-'91, any advise? I like the floorplan and the V6 engine, seems like most come with auto's instead of 5 spds, which is fine. Anything else to look for that is specific to the maker/brand? Do some of these come with a single rear axle instead of the duallie? If so, is there any benfit/disadvantage of this setup. I think it is a full 1 ton front and rear axle, correct? Has anyone had any leak problems or anything else I should look into?

Thanks a bunch for the help.

• 2 months later...

Hello Frenchy

Sorry, I just now saw your post. I have an 89 Oddssey Americana Fargo floorplan. We bought it last year and have been working on since then. It was in excellent shape. and enerything is original.

I worked on the exterior fiberglass , cleaning it up and having the stripes replaced. It is now an extremely good looking motorhome. (I am prejediced }

We took a trip this summer back to Oklahoma an Kansas And Texas Got 17 Mph overall.

They really good motorhomes. I hope you enjoy yours

Sincerely

Gary and Freida