Any Honest info / opinions on current ebay 18' Sunrader

robs1955mg

Ppl buy things off ebay sight unseen all the time. Didn't Marc Cuban buy an airplane one time from amazon.com? Anywhoo.. how bout a link? We/ToyotaMotorhome members could probably tell more about rig.

Sorry, you are right.

Here is the link. Any suggestions, opinions, warnings?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-TOYOTA-V6-SUNRADER-CLASSIC-RV-MOTORHOME-NO-RESERVE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a317Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1308Q7c301Q3a1Q7c29

3Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem250406175456QQitemZ250406175456QQptZRVsQ5fCamper

s

TIA

Here is the link using the bbcode.

Seems like a decent deal. Someone asked the owner if he'd take 8K right now so that's at least where this will end up after all the bidding.

I'd definitely want to do a compression test at the least especially since this is the "Legendary" 3.0 V6 as the owner states. :) It has a lot of nice features that's for sure. And it's a 2nd generation. I.e post 89 which is nice. You would definitely get your money back if you ever decide to sell it. I'm no expert on the price of these things. Personally, I would spend no more than 4k, but I imagine it's worth 10K max. Heck, look at that older one that's for sale right now in the classifieds on this site for 9k.

Good luck w/ auction.

Try this link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-TOYOTA-V...A1%7C240%3A1308

Looks very nice and a good price for that year with a V6. Seller only has one feedback as a buyer and not a seller. Only 7 hours left now, some pressure there. That year 18 ft with a V6 is rare.

If you go on to the Toyota Campers message board, you will find a lengthy discussion of this deal. A Sunrader fan ran the vin # and the rig may have been a rental. It was posted that the seller buys and resells units regularly. He apparently withdraws them just before the auction closes if he doesnt like the price offered. There was some talk of the unit having been sold with a different mileage at an earlier time, and a buyer who dealt with Kangaroo guy has comments...Caveat emptor.................Tony