87 Travelmaster Savannah with turbo diesel, 5sp conversion

Ok, so I have another thread on accessing top of air bladder fitting. I also have this problem. This has a 1985 2l-t diesel motor. It is a turbo with 5sp. The unit is almost pristine. I am just starting to have a problem with blow by. I do not have a lot of experience with diesels. I think they only imported this engine a couple of years. but variants are still in Europe. I am getting a fair amount of pressure coming out of valve cover vent tube and if I remove the oil fill cap it jiggles. My compression is 330 to600 from cylinder1 to 4. Minimum for factory is 275. Anyway, when I went to start this spring I saw oil was high. I drained almost a quart. In the bottom I found a few specs of green which has to be antifreeze. It is not overheating yet and no signs of milky or pressuring the coolant system. I bought a new head last fall when I started to to notice the blow by. I have the factory manual for engine. The head is bare as that generation does not come with the valves, so everything needs to be transferred. I am looking for a diesel mechanic to help with this. I can do most of the work, but I don't want to get stuck. I am in the lehigh valley area of pa (Allentown). Of course I will pay. Just hate for this unit to basically die because of this as it really is in very good shape. Everything works and has no rust. Even has a diesel generator. Thanks for any help