TSR coleman AC

pdqmovie

Hi there ,

We have a 1987 toyota motorhome with a TSR coleman roof ac the cover on the roof is crack and need a replacement i call a few rv supply places but they want like $ 157.00 for them . Does anybody know where i can get one for less money ??

Thanks

Price

Have one built.

I had a custom fit tarp built to cover the whole top of my Dolphin with zippers at the door.

It's made of the same heavy duty material that the truckers tarp their loads with..I can drive down the road with it on. Great for that cold Mt. weather. $400.00

From what you are saying is it the cover for the AC ? mine was cracked I used a fiberglass kit from a auto parts store to repair it and bolted in on a little differently didn't look perfect but probably stronger than original,can't see it from the ground anyway.

Hi there --- had the same problem with my 91 warrior Colman A/C shroud. I took it off, cleaned it

up good.. sealed the cracked part topside with good RV clear sealant, then I turned it over and on

the inside, I eternaboned it.. works great and you can't see the repair from the ground.

SgtMike

'91 Warrior (AKA) Ka Makoa

PS -- That's Hawaiian for "The Warrior"

We highly recommend Eternabond for any cracked or split areas on your MH roof or the A/C shroud. It really bonds to the surface and will prevent leaks. We have used it on our '84 Dolphin's roof to seal a crack and it is doing a great job. In fact, to prove how good it prevents leaks, we have a plastic birdbath in the backyard that had a hole in it. At first, we tried using duct tape, but that didn't hold for long and soon it was leaking again. Then I thought of the Eternabond and Charles cut a small piece and put it inside the bowl of the birdbath. It's been doing a great job for a year now and absolutely no leaking. It's great stuff! :ThumbUp:

Dianne

Hi there ,

We have a 1987 toyota motorhome with a TSR coleman roof ac the cover on the roof is crack and need a replacement i call a few rv supply places but they want like $ 157.00 for them . Does anybody know where i can get one for less money ??

Thanks

Price

I also recommend repair. As the others have suggested; it is fairly easy to do, but I also go to Lowes and get a sheet of fiberglas shower liner for about $21, and use that on the underside to re-enforce the shroud because they last longer that way. I have repaired several this way and also you can use bondo to fill any holes that it might have. I am doing my '86 right now. Painting it when done with a white Krylon paint, several coats, also extends the life by many years.

• 1 month later...