1992 toyota itasca spirit 21 foot beefing up suspension

How do I beef up my suspension to get rid of the air bags that work poorly and to raise it a bit for travel to Baja? Thanks

I used two methods on the Toy MH's I owned. The cheapest is the JC Whitney coil springs that fit right over the leaf springs. They come in 500, 1,000 and 1,500 lb types. I also diid extra full length booster leaf springs. The leaf springs are more reliable. They also are incremental which keeps smoother ride.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Tom Jenkins

I used two methods on the Toy MH's I owned. The cheapest is the JC Whitney coil springs that fit right over the leaf springs. They come in 500, 1,000 and 1,500 lb types. I also diid extra full length booster leaf springs. The leaf springs are more reliable. They also are incremental which keeps smoother ride.

Thanks, Sorry It is a year later that I get back to you. That sounds like what I want to do. What I need is more clearence to get through the Arouro's sp? or ditches.

Is there any electronics that the new coil and leaf springs mess with?

You can send back to me @ HoodRiverSurfer@yahoo.com

Thanks!