Hello

new guy here, I was lurking (browsing) this site last night in hopes to find some info on tires for my newly purchased 1987 Toyota 1 ton flatbed with full floater dually , with help from this site it appears the tire I need is a 185r14. So i researched the tire and found this info and feel a need to pass it along. The Yokohama tires for $79 seem to be a good price in my opinion

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco...=&s_p=index click the view tire button on bottom of page

Edited by elderthewelder

I purchased Nexen tires from the same site, picked Nexen over Yokahama because I was looking for a little heavier tread pattern because I sometimes drive in a little snow or mud. The tires that came with my Toy were new but were 6 ply load range C. For now I put the 8 ply Nexens on the rear axle only and can really feel how much firmer the tail end feels in the corners. I'll put 2 more on the front once tax refunds are in. I paid through PayPal and they were shipped to my door here in Arizona in 5 days.

I checked the site, I put in that I wanted a "c" rating and then a "D" rating and both are unavailable or I entered soemthing wrong. I believe it is critical to have at least a "C" load rating on the 1 tons or RV use.

just put in 185 14, do not put in the speed or load rating, it will bring up about 10 sets of tires with mostly D rating's

if I try to link that page it comes up in German and goes to home page for some reason

Edited by elderthewelder