How to identify my Winnebago?

Bilz87Winnie

Hi all, this is my first post to this board.

I just purchased a 1987 Winnebago but I have no idea what model it is. All I have is the model number (76D). There don't appear to be an identification markers on the exterior beside the "Winnebago" sticker on the back. Does anybody have any idea how I can find out what model I have?

post-2159-1225590459_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Bill

Call the folks in Forest City, Iowa, ..find one who isn't slopping the hogs or picking the corn..and just ask.....wait for an answer... wait some more....get an answer. I was their Design Manager in the early 80's... I kinda understand the culture !

• 2 weeks later...

Found my 89 Spirit Series on there but never could get 87 to down load under Itasca but I checked another site and found Winnebago had two listed under mico series for 87, rear bath M-319RB-20' and rear kitchen M-319RG-20'.

• 1 year later...

Hi all, this is my first post to this board.

I just purchased a 1987 Winnebago but I have no idea what model it is. All I have is the model number (76D). There don't appear to be an identification markers on the exterior beside the "Winnebago" sticker on the back. Does anybody have any idea how I can find out what model I have?

post-2159-1225590459_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Bill

my itasca spirit (same as winnie warrior) had a sticker on driver's door and on sun visor. You could go to the winnie mfg site and look under support for parts - they have diagrams which could lead you there.

I would expect to see something like 319rb for 19 foot with rear bath.