Craigs list

dixiebear64

If that was a great deal it appears someone had suspicions. The ad has been flagged for removal. Perhaps it was like the Craigs list ad I responded to - a 2004 Airstream trailer for $5000. The guy supposedly worked on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico, so you couldn't see him or talk to him on the phone. The trailer was in a container located at a facility in Las Vegas. All I had to do was send the 5 grand, and he would have the unit trucked to me. The delivery was at no extra charge. If I was un happy with the purchase all I had to do was call the trucking company and they would pick up the trailer and give me my money back -YAH Right!!! I had a difficult time trying to figure out how an Airstream, which is quite wide could even fit in a container. Anyway the next day somebody flagged the ad for removal.

The bottom line - buyer beware, if it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

YVR

I ran into a scam as well on craigs list Atlanta. 89 Toy 3500.00. I contacted them with the craigs list email and was told the owner was out of town and a place called online outpost was handling the deal and I would be contacted to send the money. They never even answered my questions about the Toy. LOL

When they requested my contact info to send a cashiers check, I e-mailed back stating I do not take cashiers checks, they wrote back saying their "mover" was already in route and then proceeded to ask me for the info again like they never read my e-mail. It is amazing.......