Newbie: Picked up my first camper!

Rusker

1977 Chinook

133k original miles

20r

chinook005.jpg

I've looked at a few chinooks/dolphins/etc in the past but this is the first one that was happy with the overall condition. It has it's little issues I need to address but with these forums, that shouldn't be a problem.

:hyper:

Congrats :D We bought a 85 huntsman two days ago so I know how you feel. Welcome to toy land! I think they are just the greatest camper ever. One you can afford to camp in instead of looking at it in your driveway. We have our first trip planned at the end of this month. Good Luck with yours and ENJOY!

iadoptedatoy

Cathy

This has sat for 2 years so I'm sure the fuel is just as old, if not older. It only had 1/4 a tank so I topped it off and will be driving it to work for a week or so before I venture out too far.

What a nice looking Chinook! When we first started looking for a small motorhome, we saw a Chinook, but it wasn't in great shape and it had a high price. It's nice to know there are some out there that have been cared for and are available for adoption! Have fun breezing along in your new toy!

Charles & Dianne

'84 Dolphin