Used Pricing Guide???

Guest Brett

I have a friend ready to sell his 1992 Dolphin. I want to buy it - he wants to sell it to me. I'm trying to be an informed consumer... When I try and do a search for used motorhome pricing, I'm not able to find this particular unit. Can anyone help me? Its a '92 Toyota Dolphin, 21 ft w/only 33K miles. Can someone tell me what this is worth?

Brett

bfblgs@hotmail.com

Part of the reason you're not finding what you're looking for is you might be looking under the wrong manufacturer. Toyota didn't make motorhomes. The Dolphin was made by National RV. NADA Guides has RV values for the Dolphin series, but you need more information (model, lenght, features, etc.) than just the brand. The 400 series (rear bath) is fairly common for that year and carries an average retail of $7300 assuming no special features. You should visit nadaguides.com and complete the inquiry form showing all of the available options for a more accurate value.

• 3 weeks later...