I smacked the overhead cab area

post-1365-1217027296_thumb.jpg I use my vehicle for mobile pet grooming. A tree was hanging over a clients driveway & I didn't realize that it was hanging over in my path. This is the result. My husband is working on rebuilding a frame.

Does anyone have ideas on what to wrap up as an exterior? I need to get this up & running for Monday's appointments.

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks! :headbonk:

post-1365-1217027333_thumb.jpg

Awww, that is bad. :-( I bought mine off craigslist and it had been badly repaired from the same damage, but limited to the passengers side. Mine has a salvage title. All of my aluminum was re-usable though...

I can recommend Eternabond for sealing the seams, it works great.

BTW, are you in the Raleigh area? I noticed the 919 area code, and thought I remember someone selling a Toyota on craigslist and something about mobile grooming?

Good luck!

Yes, I'm in the Raleigh area. We had acquired another Toyota RV that my husband sold on Craigslist a few months ago.

Here's an update...

I'm so proud of the work my husband & father-in-law did today. My husband framed it up and I found some exterior sheet metal repair at a mobile home supply. Here's the result...

post-1365-1217113093_thumb.jpg

post-1365-1217113162_thumb.jpg

post-1365-1217113197_thumb.jpg

Hello,

Boy, those low-hanging tree limbs can cause a lot of damage! Ouch! Looking at your boo-boo makes me more aware of knowing what's overhead and what's hanging low on driveways and roads. Your husband and father-in-law did a great job fixing this and I think you'll be able to keep your Monday grooming appointments! I also highly recommend Eternabond for seam sealing. It is great stuff and really does stick tight. Glad your toy is fixed.

Best wishes (and watch those tree limbs)!

Dianne