large roof vent,

Hello everyone!

We are on what seams to be a really tough search for a large vent covering.

We where traveling through the Avenue of the Giants about a week ago while fleeping the many hundred of fires up north...

It was old and sun brittle and we had been trying to find a replacement for a while,

but then it just fell off.. we looked around but couldnt find any of the pieces anywhere, i guess it finally just turned to dust....

so we started stoping by all the rv parts places we could find... none of them have the large roof vent coverings...

is this a common problem?

We still havnt been able to find one, and we have to head back up north in about a week to where the smoke is, would be good to find one to keep the smoke out..

and the rain if it comes, we have a temprapudic right below the large vent.

It also has been getting pretty cold some nights without the vent while we are back down here in santa barbara.

I think its 17x24 is what iv been told.

if anyone has an extra one or knows some secret place online to order just the vent coverings please let me know!

hope everyones summer has been as fun and exciting as ours so far, hehe

~~~~Eli

I found one at the RV dealer but it was expensive like $60 but I think it was thepager5 that found one really cheap after his MH was beat up by hail.

Read this older thread....

http://www.toyotamotorhome.org/forums/inde...p;hl=vent+cover

They had 3 vent covers left when I got mine.