stress cracks on overcab front window, cost and or who can do work

still on the hunt and negotiating on a 93 spirit, has no water damage yet as it is described as droplets more then a leak through stresss cracks on bottom center of large oval window. i am hoping water is not building in the wall, even a few drops at a time can add up. i need to replace that window, they have the gasket but have not done the work, i understand it is plexiglass. Will a reg auto glass installer be able to replace or is this best left to rv pros and the expert diy type that grace these forums. also no mileage reports for eight years or so, this im thinking is due to maybe some sit time? they dont know much about the history, im trying to get the rig for eight grand thanks for any replies on window and value mileage hist

post-1137-1214953249_thumb.jpg

post-1137-1214953276_thumb.jpg

Well, I have to tell you, it appears that it would be an easy job. If you had the tools, it wouldn't be much of a hard job. You could probably go to your nearby glass company ,and they could do it. They are experts in replacing glass in cars that rely on the glass not leaking going 70 mph or better. Just my $.02