Stainless Wheel Simulators

sunvader

I am just completing my 5 - 6 Bolt 1 ton conversion on my 78 Sunrader and I thought I'd reward myself in buying the Stainless Wheel simulators that were available on eBay from wheelsimulators.com. As my luck would have it, the seller sold his last set last week and has no plans to have anymore made unless he has an order of 25 or more. :thumbdown:

If anyone here has these simulators and would like to sell them, please send me a message. Also, if you know about someone selling them.

This really sucks. :ranting2:

post-1062-1214868777_thumb.jpg

UPDATE:

I spoke with the seller of the simulators. This guy is a nut. He said that if we want simulators we'd have to buy 25 at $225 each set. He was selling 1 for that price. I guess, there no volume discount.

You do realize that the simulators will not fit on your front 5 lug rims don't you?

You should spend the $$$ on front 5 to 6 lug hub adapters and 3 more 6 lug rims. This would be a much better investment than some trim.

These folks make 5 to 6 lug Toyota rotor adapters (call them on the phone 909-357-3505)

http://www.customcommercialwheel.com/

They also sell new 6 lug Toyota rims

It is much nicer to have all 7 rims the same bolt pattern rather than being forced to make the decision on whether to carry a 5 bolt pattern spare or a 6 bolt pattern spare or 2 spares or no spare.

You should ask the people where you got the rotor adapters if they know of anyone selling them.

Ask some of the places that sell wheel simulators for other vehicles if they can order Toyota ones