New Owners Just signed up for Mid-West Rally

weluvtoys

Hello all....we are the proud new owners of "Sweetness", an awesome like new 1986 21 Ft. Sunrader Classic with the rear dinette floor plan. Pictures and more info to come....We are in Racine WI and I just reserved a site for the Midwest Toy In. We are already excited about the trip. 1st of many short storys... We lucked out and thank God for this website because we were in the process of buying (started loan process) a 1985 Dolphin. After finding this site and reading all I could, I discovered the 5 lug rear end issue. I called the seller (60 miles away) and sure enough...the Dolphin had the 5 bolt rear axle. I provided him with links to the information and he understood my decision not to buy his motorhome (he was even nice enough to return my down payment). This all took place within a matter of days so he had other people interested as well. Needless to say we were heartbroken the deal fell through...within a week we were driving past a local camper dealer (about 5 miles from home) and unbeleivabley (sp?) there was a toyota motorhome on his lot. We stopped and fell in love all over again (we liked her even more than the Dolphin). We did end up spending a little more for "Sweetness" (total $6,700...) (asking price was $7,500.00)(6 lug rear axile and much better condition than the Dolphin), but we love the floor plan (different than the Dolphin) with the rear dinette and the 180 degree view out of the back and we feel she was well worth the money.

More to come

Loddie and Rhonda

Hi Loddie and Rhonda,

Welcome! Looking forward to your Sunrader Stories.

Wishing you safe and happy travels.

Shanda and Sadie the '81 Sunrader