I just Bought my first toyhouse!! 87 dolphin

hi all, i have already gotten a wealth of good info from this site, i got tired of the rv race decided what i wanted and bought it now for 8000, i got a 87 dolphin, i wanted the 22r efi as it is the best engine and i will be cruising flats and want the torqe for winter driving, i also wanted the rear kitchen setup, again just my prefs, hope i got a decent deal the miles are 87k everything working except the toilet flush is out... the part is available..not sure if i asked how much..just that it is in the toilet and not and internal problem in camper if that could even be possible.. the body looks fair to good its been cross country and they are delivering it to nj from ms, they have been wanting to see AC but offered to deliver in their ebay ad.. has anyone replaced or fixed these toilets is it possible diy how about cost?

That looks like a nice one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=160253471926

The toilet may be as simple as a water shut off valve that the owner does not know where it is located or a cut and capped line.

You will have to wait till you get it to find out why no water is going to the toilet (I assume that is what they are saying from what I read)