Need some help, my parents have a 1992 Itasca camper that has been sitting up for the last 2 years. I added some sea foam to the gas, which it didnt smell bad and it started right up,  it sounded good. The problem is it only ran for about 10 seconds before dying. I can get it to start every time but it will only stay running for roughly 10 seconds. I was going to replace the fuel filter and possibly the fuel pump. Any suggestions/ideas? The camper is roughly 300 miles from my house and i am going back this weekend to work on it, trying to get it home and work on it while i am still out of work for the virsus bullsht. The camper only has 32,000 miles on it and will need some roof work but other than that it seems to be in great shape.

OK I can't see it from my house so here is a guess. It is a fuel injected engine when you turn the key on the fuel pump runs for a short duration then turns off. The engines fires up because it has fuel (probably not a pump issue). There is a vain inside of the intake air stream (air flow meter) this is what keeps it running as long as there is air flow the pump is commanded on. All of the plumbing beyond the air flow meter needs to be in place and free of cracks/holes otherwise the air flow will not actuate the vain and the pump will not continue to run. The intake side of the airflow meter has to let air in so if mice have taken up residence in the air filter box that too could cause lack of airflow thus not letting the pump continue to run.

Maineah, thank you thats a great starting point, I realize its hard without being there to really diagnose something. I disconnected the air filter hose and it stuttered and didn't really start. I am going back in a couple of days to work on it. Do you happen to know if there is a repair manual like a chiltons that i can purchase?

Thanks again for the help.