how many people got a v6 with high mileage??

i know the v6 were not bulletproof, with the recall, but by 91 this was cleared up, how many people have v6 with a good two hundred thou on there, i do see that with the 22r also what do you think of the flat fiberglass body on the itacha spirits, any known problems with these rigs..any replies, all info welcome

I have a 91 v6 I purcased it a couple of years ago it had about 80,000

shortly thereafter found a bent valve ,so I decided to go through the eng bearings rings etc,which it didn't need ,found everthing else in like new condition no wear to speak of. Why the bent valve don't know maybe someone down shifted going to fast ???. Appears to be a good eng to me.

I saw one that someone had driven across country they purchased it with 110,000 said it was doing fine.

I've driven the 22r but not in a motor home,mine's a v6 Winne 21ft as to the fiberglass or some kind of plastic sides it seems like people think thier better than aluminum.

My 1990 V6 engine has 98,000 on it and still running strong. The only engine work that

has been done is to replace the timing change at 82,000 but that was due to recommanded

maintance (80,000).

Dennis...