RV Mattress...anyone have one of these?

bufbooth

I havent tried one... sorry Dennis... But While you were on the topic I thought I would ask if you or anyone else would know how I could replace the original split mattress with the flip cushion in the middle for the cab over of my dolphin... when i got it it just had a foam mat... i need to try to get the original equipment or similar back in....

thanks a lot,

A RV Salvage company may be able to help you.

Also, here is a website that has a list of RV Salvage companies.

http://www.ccis.com/home/mnemeth/rvsalvage.htm

Be sure to give ICKE's a try:

ICKE'S RV SURPLUS

701 W Huntington Street

Montpelier, IN 47359

Phone: (317) 728 5668

New/surplus RV parts. In business 29 years. Four warehouses. UPS nationwide delivery.

Also, have you tried CamperWorld yet?

Dennis...

If you live in a large enough city there probably is a mattress maker in town. I had two custom made for my MH in Portland Maine. They came out to about the same price as the MW ones.

I put a memory foam mattress topper on top of my original mattress pads (not they they were in bad shape , as they really looked mint).

WOW ! What a differance , me and my GF sleep like a baby in there now. It REALLY made a huge differance ! Maybe some of you may want to look into this ?

I guess it would be possible to have it covered as well , but I just put a zip up (waterproof) mattress cover on the foam topper.

It may be an option if you can't find any original replacements or you don't want to have some custom made. Especially if you are not going to use the little cutout piece that drops in (I always just go through the coach door to get in the coach).

Just a thought.....